Madden 09 Simulation League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Simulated 09 Madden League

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goal Line Blitz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vhawk413

Vhawk413

Goal Line Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Goal Line Blitz   Goal Line Blitz Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:15 pm

Is anyone in here on GLB and a Defensive Coordinator on there?

I am looking to bring in a DC to try and figure out our Defensive issues for my team
Back to top Go down
Kingston

Kingston

Goal Line Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal Line Blitz   Goal Line Blitz Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:48 pm

Whats your username?

I looked up Vhawk413 and it was banned lol
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

Vhawk413

Goal Line Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal Line Blitz   Goal Line Blitz Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:51 pm

Kingston wrote:
Whats your username?

I looked up Vhawk413 and it was banned lol

I combined 2 accounts.

bruiser 1234 (there is a space in there)
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

Goal Line Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal Line Blitz   Goal Line Blitz Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:54 pm

Defensive Coordinating is hard as FUCK in GLB. I couldn't do it, nor could our owner. And we are two of the more knowledgeable people in GLB. We both get inside info and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

Vhawk413

Goal Line Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal Line Blitz   Goal Line Blitz Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:56 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
Defensive Coordinating is hard as FUCK in GLB. I couldn't do it, nor could our owner. And we are two of the more knowledgeable people in GLB. We both get inside info and stuff like that.

Yeah we are having issues, and I am perplexed by it. Our D is not that bad
Back to top Go down
Kingston

Kingston

Goal Line Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal Line Blitz   Goal Line Blitz Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:57 pm

Lol I def coord the Jakarta Dragons in the other conference in Southeast Asia A #4 lol

Sorry bro, I would of helped you out
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

Goal Line Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal Line Blitz   Goal Line Blitz Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:58 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

Yeah we are having issues, and I am perplexed by it. Our D is not that bad

Yea, we have the best team in AAA2 and we are like 1-4. It's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

Vhawk413

Goal Line Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal Line Blitz   Goal Line Blitz Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:01 pm

Kingston wrote:
Lol I def coord the Jakarta Dragons in the other conference in Southeast Asia A #4 lol

Well do we ever even play each other anyways? Until the finals anyways? I dont expect us to be there
Back to top Go down
Kingston

Kingston

Goal Line Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal Line Blitz   Goal Line Blitz Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:02 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
Kingston wrote:

Well do we ever even play each other anyways? Until the finals anyways? I dont expect us to be there

No we dont play.
Back to top Go down
mksadng

Goal Line Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal Line Blitz   Goal Line Blitz Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:55 pm

I did a game or two of DC last season...I could give it a shot if youd like
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

Vhawk413

Goal Line Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal Line Blitz   Goal Line Blitz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:47 am

mksadng wrote:

Possibly. The DC thing is not the problem, the D AI is the problem. It is hard to try and get right, and I know a pretty good amount on how to have D work, and 222 has been helping a lot.

Kingston is going to check things out, try and get it working for us. I am uncertain of phillygh2054 though, so we made need a DC in the future
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

Goal Line Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal Line Blitz   Goal Line Blitz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:04 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Possibly. The DC thing is not the problem, the D AI is the problem. It is hard to try and get right, and I know a pretty good amount on how to have D work, and 222 has been helping a lot.

Kingston is going to check things out, try and get it working for us. I am uncertain of phillygh2054 though, so we made need a DC in the future

Hey V, I forgot to tell you. I was going to make your avatar but the computer I have PhotoShop on crashed. Sorry I'm telling you this so late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goal Line Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal Line Blitz   Goal Line Blitz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goal Line Blitz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 09 Simulation League :: Madden Neighborhood :: Other Madden Leagues-
Jump to: