Madden 09 Simulation League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Simulated 09 Madden League

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

is this league dead

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vy=mvp

is this league dead Empty
PostSubject: is this league dead   is this league dead Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:17 pm

there has been no activity for like 5 days so im woundering if this league is dead its getting a little bit ridiculous
Back to top Go down
AllMadden08

AllMadden08

PostSubject: Re: is this league dead   is this league dead Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:49 pm

No it's not. Could ppl please stop asking. Timmy is a quality person, who has been swamped lately while also having to redo the trades and pre-season due to complications. If the league were to go under, timmy would come on here in person and tell us.

The more ppl ask this question, the more ppl will leave, making things worse for all of us. Please have patience.
Back to top Go down
shakotimmy
Admin
shakotimmy

PostSubject: Re: is this league dead   is this league dead Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:46 pm

We're not dead. I have had literally zero time with anything outside of work lately. I'm trying to get back into a rotation where I can get in the game, but when you work 7 days a week it's kind of hard. I should be back on track next week sometime and I will get back into the game when I can.
Back to top Go down
https://fml09.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is this league dead   is this league dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is this league dead
Page 1 of 1