Madden 09 Simulation League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Simulated 09 Madden League

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Madden league (fantasy drafted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bouncerguy21

bouncerguy21

New Madden league (fantasy drafted) Empty
PostSubject: New Madden league (fantasy drafted)   New Madden league (fantasy drafted) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:08 pm

My new league I created is Fantasy drafted so no roster is the same. I randomly picked orders for the first 5 picks and picked according to the computers list of players (ex 1st pick gets Moss since Moss is the 1st player) Come join and pick your teams. The trick is you don't know who is on your team until you've picked one. This league is fun and fair so join up
Back to top Go down
gwngru

gwngru

PostSubject: Re: New Madden league (fantasy drafted)   New Madden league (fantasy drafted) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:21 pm

bouncerguy21 wrote:
My new league I created is Fantasy drafted so no roster is the same. I randomly picked orders for the first 5 picks and picked according to the computers list of players (ex 1st pick gets Moss since Moss is the 1st player) Come join and pick your teams. The trick is you don't know who is on your team until you've picked one. This league is fun and fair so join up

wheres the link?
Back to top Go down
bouncerguy21

bouncerguy21

PostSubject: Re: New Madden league (fantasy drafted)   New Madden league (fantasy drafted) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Madden league (fantasy drafted)   New Madden league (fantasy drafted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Madden league (fantasy drafted)
Page 1 of 1